Yummy Pizza On Pan Or Tawa – How To Make Pizza Without Oven
Yummy Pizza On Pan Or Tawa – How To Make Pizza Without Oven Hello , In this recipe we will make yummy homemade pizza without oven.Yes its a bake free pizza. It is so yummy and little crispy ,delicious and easy too. Here is therecipe with step by step pictures.
TYPES OF PIZZA RECIPES IN PAKISTAN:
- Chicken Tikka
- Chicken Fajita
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Hawaiian Pizza
- California Pizza
- Chicken Afghani Tikka
- Veggie Pizza
- In a bowl , strain your all purpose flour (maida) , add dry instant yeast , baking soda , salt and sugar.
- Then add luke warm water and make a soft dough. Knead the dough for 5 mins. Then add olive oil on the soft dough and make a smooth ball. Cover with a lid tightly and keep aside for atleast 1 hour 30 mins Then it gets fermented well.
- Though we prepare pizza on tawa , we should fry the veggies a little bit. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet and add your veggies. Fry for 2 mins and keep them aside.
- In a small bowl add tomato ketchup ,very finely chopped or minced garlic, pepper powder , salt , oregano , basil and mix it well. Your instant pizza sauce is ready.
- Now look at your pizza dough (after 1 1/2 hour), your pizza dough will become double in size.
- Now we should preheat an empty pan with covered lid (I used another pan to cover because there will be more heat in the pan which gives the atmosphere like oven) in medium heat for 10 mins
- Now place your pizza (chapati) on the pan and cover this and cook for 5 mins or until the lower part of pizza gets a little brown in color.
- Then cover again your pan and cook this on medium flame for 10 mins or until the cheese melts and the lower part of pizza also should get a little brown.
- In this veg version of pan pizza / tawa pizza I used onions , capsicum and tomato. You can choose baby corn , fried paneer , mushrooms or any thing you can add.
- I made another pizza with the same pizza dough. I added some fried chicken pieces . along with these veggies.