Lets Make Vegetable Biryani
- Wash the rice completely with water. Pressure cook this rice with 3-4 cups of water and 2tbsp of dry fruit. You can also use microwave to cook this rice the way you normally do.
- Take vegetables and cut them into small pieces. Fry them in some oil (separately) along with green peas.
- Now fry caraway seeds powder, cinnamon powder,Cloves, black pepper powder,mustard seeds and green chili for 30 seconds and add chopped onions in it. Fry till the color changes to light brown.
- Add red chili and salt according to taste.
- Now add chopped onions and cook till they become tender.
- Add yogurt now and keep stirring to mix properly.
- Now add all the fried vegetables we cooked before and mix.
- In the end add the cooked rice and mix it properly but slowly, not breaking the tender rice.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and Vegetable biryani is ready.
You can add coriander leaves to garnish. This is a wonderful dish that you can enjoy with various chutnies or plain yogurt. I tried it with tomato sauce and it actually tastes wonderful.
I hope you like our vegetable biryani recipe. Don’t forget to share your favorite recipe with us and leave your comments and feedback below.