Tasty Spaghetti Recipe – Chicken Vegetable Spaghetti
Tasty Spaghetti Recipe – Chicken Vegetable Spaghetti Quick-cooking chopped veggies and ready-cooked chicken make this basil-scented pasta a snap to prepare.with the first reference dating to 1154 in Sicily.Also commonly used to refer to the variety of pasta dishes, pasta is typically a noodle made from an unleavened dough of a durum wheat flour mixed with water or eggs and formed into sheets or various shapes, then cooked by boiling or baking. It can also be made with flour from other cereals or grains. Pastas may be divided into two broad categories, dried (pasta secca) and fresh (pasta fresca).
- ½ box Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 2 tsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 medium tomatoes
- ½ c. reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 c. cooked chicken pieces or strips
- ¼ c. sliced fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, until garlic is softened. Add zucchini; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and broth; cook 3 to 5 minutes until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Drain pasta.
- Add to skillet and toss. Add chicken; toss. Sprinkle with basil and Parmesan cheese.