Sukirti Kandpal, a well-known face on the Indian television, was born in the hill station of Nainital, Uttarakhand. During her growing up days, Sukirti wanted pursue law. The choice came naturally to her as her father was a public prosecutor. But destiny had other plans; a curious turn of events and Sukirti found her way into the entertainment industry after a brief stint with an international BPO.
Modelling slowly opened the door to a lucrative career as an actor in television for the young star. She first got noticed in Ssshhh..Phir Koi Hai. But it was her performance in the series Jersey No. 10 that catapulted her into spotlight. The next big step for Sukirti was Dil Mill Gayye on Star One where she replaced Shilpa Anand for the lead role of Dr Riddhima Gupta, opposite the small-screen hunk Karan Grover. In 2010, she bagged the role of the leading lady opposite Vivian Dsena in Ekta Kapoor’s vampire series Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. Since then, there has been no looking back.
Today, Sukirti boasts of a remarkable fan following. We at BollywoodLife wish her a very happy birthday and good luck for her future endeavours! You too can send your birthday wishes to the small-screen beauty!
Incoming search terms:
- sukirti kandpal zero size tips
- www sukirti
- sukirti khandpal beauty tips
- sukirti kandpal beauty tips
- sukirti kandpal beauty secret
- beauty tips of sukirti kandpal
- Sukirti Kandpal beauty secrets
- Beauty tips from sukriti khadpal
- What are the beauty sEcrets of sukriti kandpal
- what are the beauty tips oh sukirti kandpal