Wok, bowl, plate.
1. Slice the squid into thin according to P2.
2. Put a large pot of water into a boil, blanch the squid slices briefly until firm, about 40 seconds, then drain well and set aside .
3. Heat a wok, add 2 tbsps.vegetable oil in and swirl to coat surface, when the oil is hot, add white radish cubes, red and green pepper cubes and cook, stir fry over medium heat for 1 minute (P3), then remove to a plate for later use.
4. Heat 2 tbsps.vegetable oil in a wok over high heat till hot, saute scallion and ginger for 20 seconds until aromatic (P4).
5. Then add squid slices, white radish, red and green pepper cubes back into the wok in which it was cooked, salt as you would, add 2 tbsps.water, cook over medium heat for 3 minutes (P5).
6. Give the cornstarch water mixture a quick stir and swirl into the wok, stir quickly to thicken.
7. Remove from the wok to a plate, serve immediately (P6).