1/2 kg mutton
4 medium onions, sliced
1/2 bunch mint leaves, chopped
1/2 kg yogurt
1tsp black pepper
1 piece coal
3 green chilies, chopped
Salt to taste
1 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste.
- Heat oil in pan, add mutton and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add onions, green chilies, salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger and garlic paste and mix it well. Now cook it in its own water.
- Beat yogurt with black pepper till it becomes creamy.
- When the mutton dries its own water then add more water and cook it covered till meat becomes tender.
- Now add yogurt, mint leaves and whole 3 green chilies.
- Cook further for 5-6 minutes till yoghurt is cooked.
- Turn off the flame and keep it side away from fire.
- Put a piece of bread in the middle of the pan and then put the litted coal on it.
- Drop a little bit of oil on litted coal and cover the pan immediately for 3-4 .minutes
- Later remove the bread with spatula or some hard heat proof object and serve it
- Serve hot with naan.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
Shelflife: 1 -2 days
Serving suggestion: Serve hot with Naan.