How to make Special Chicken Karahi at home with Easy recipe
Here comes the special recipe for Special Chicken Karahi. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. You would successfully cook it in first attempt. Ingredients include chicken and common everyday vegetables and spices. Turn the recipe into an scrumptious meal. Enjoy with your family.
How to make Special Chicken Karahi
- Chicken: 1/2 kg
- Tomato: 1 to 2 piece
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Red Chili: 2 tablespoons
- Dried Fenugreek(Sukhi Methi): 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Seeds Ground (Sabut Dhanya): 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Ground (SpIce Mixture): 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: As per your taste
- Green Chili: 5 pieces large
- Ginger Paste: 2 tablespoons
- Chopped Ginger: 1 tablespoon
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
Method of Chicken Kadai
Heat the oil in a pot, add chicken and cook it slightly.
2. Put the ginger paste.
3. Mix it with the chicken, add chopped tomato and mix.
4. Now add all spices and keep mixing until tomatoes leave their water.
5. Now add yogurt and green chili.
6. Add butter when water is dried; lower the stove flame.
7. Garnish with green chili and ginger.
8. Your KFoods chicken karaahi is ready to eat.
9. Serve and enjoy with your friends and family.
If you liked Special Chicken Karahi recipe, give your reviews and don’t forget it to share with friends.