Slices of bread 4-6
Chicken (cut into cubes or slices) 2 cup
Tikka masala 4 tsp
Oil 3 tsp
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Juice of lemon
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients, except bread, for an hour.
- Arrange the chicken on skewers on low charcoal fire and keep brushing the chicken with oil.
- When done on all sides, remove from the skewers.
- Trim slices from the sides.
- Place the chicken on it and cover with another slice of the bread.
- Serve it with French fries and coleslaw.