Ginger – ½ tsp(chopped)
Garlic – 1 tsp(chopped)
Green chillies – 3 nos
Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
Red colour – A pinch
Coriander powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
Black pepper – ¼ tsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Salt – To taste
Oil for frying
• Now grind all the ingredients in a food processor to a smooth paste.
• Marinate the chicken pieces in the ground paste and keep in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
• Heat oil in a hard bottomed pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces in low flame till the chciken is done.
• Remove from oil when the chicken pieces are crisp and golden brown.
• Garnish the simple kerala chicken fry with lemon wedges and chopped onion.
• Simple kerala chicken fry recipe, a wonderful simple fried chicken recipe is ready.