2 cups Basmati rice or long grain rice
1/2 each of green, yellow and red bellpeppers
1/2 cup baby corn
1/2 cup snow peas
1/2 cup beans
1/2 cup Bokchoy (Chinese cabbage)
1/2 cup broccoli
1 big onion cut into big pieces
1 Jalapeno, minced
4 green chillies
1 bunch spring onions chopped
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp Ching’s Schezwan sauce
2 tbsp Soya sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
4 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cook rice, taking care to see that the grains are separate.
2. Heat oil, saute onions, ginger garlic paste, jalapenos and green chillies.
3. Add vegetables, with beans and broccoli first then add baby corn, bell peppers, snow peas and finally, bokchoy, and stir fry in that order(harder vegetables first).
5. See to that the vegetables are not “cooked”; should be al-dente, crisp.
6. Add the schezwan sauce and soya sauce and salt.
7. Add rice and mix thoroughly, finally add the chopped spring onions and mix well.