Easy Russian Salad Recipe
Easy Russian Salad Recipe Boil potatoes,peas and carrots separately untill they become tender.cut apple carrot and potato into small cubes along the pine apple pieces and pour the lemon juice over it.gently mix these vegetables and fruits and add small cubes of smoked chiken.then add all the mixture in a bowl of yogurt and stir well.serve cold. Russian or Olivier salad is a specialized salad which does not uses only vegetables but fruits and smoked chicken as well. It is a traditional Russian salad which has gained grown popularity in many countries of the world including Pakistan. You can find Russian salad easily in large hotels of Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad and Rawalpindi.
And with its recipe, it can be prepared at homes as well. So see in the recipe how to make Russian salad and have a good meal time.
source link: https://kfoods.com/russian_salad_rid174
- Potatoes 2
- Carrots 2
- Apple 1
- Walnut 50 gm
- Raisin 50 gm
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream 4 tsp
- Boil potatoes and carrots.
- Cut apple, potato and carrot into cubes.
- Combine boiled carrot, boiled potatoes, apple, walnut, raisin, black pepper, mayonnaise and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve the delicious Russian salad with grilled chicken and zeera pulao.
- To serve, garnish with lettuce leaf, sliced cucumber and long slices of carrot.
- Tips: Boiled green peas or boiled chicken can also be added to the salad.