Restaurant Style Chicken Tikka Biryani at Home
Restaurant Style Chicken Tikka Biryani at Home Spicy chicken tikka biryani is very appetizing and delicious for lunch and dinner. The mixture of spices, chicken and rice is a very common main dish in both Pakistan and India.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Red chilli 1 tbsp (ground)
- Hot spice powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Orange food colour ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp + 2 tsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Rice ½ kg (boiled)
- All spice 1 tbsp (whole)
- For spice:
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 ½ tsp
- Onions 2 (chopped)
- Tomatoes 4 (thinly chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Marinate chicken with vinegar, ground red chilli, hot spice powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, orange food colour and salt for 30 minutes.
- Then add oil in a frying pan and cook chicken for 20 minutes until it becomes tender.
- Finally steam with coal.
- For spice
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till they become golden.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and roast well.
- Now add yogurt and roast again.
- Then add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies with chicken and mix well.
- Boil rice with 2 teaspoon salt and whole all spice.
- Make layers in a separate pan; one of rice and one of spice and steam for a while.
- Take off heat, mix properly without breaking the rice and serve hot.