Ramadan Special – Restaurant Style Chicken Pakora Recipe for Iftar Table
Ramadan Special – Restaurant Style Chicken Pakora Recipe for Iftar Table Chicken can be used to make a lot of side and main dishes in various types of cuisines. However, chicken pakora or fried chicken balls are immensely popular with meat lovers. They are easy to make and taste awesome. You can serve them as snacks or starters before the main course. You can make chicken pakoras in a variety of ways, using chicken pieces with bone or the boneless pieces.
Just the recipe for the fitness freaks out there, the gluten free chicken pakoras are as crunchy and appealing as the regular road side deep fried pakoras. Enjoy these pakoras with a cup of tea with your friends this weekend.
- Chopped chicken breasts
- One chopped large onion
- Garlic and ginger paste.
- Chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Turmeric powder
- Fennel powder
- Fennel powder.
- Chickpea flour
- Chopped cilantro
- Ground pepper
How to Make:
- At first, you need to chop the chicken breast into small cube shaped pieces.
- Then blend the chicken pieces with cilantro and spices.
- Next, blend gram flour to it and make small balls of the mixture.
- The pieces need to be deep fried in a pan.
- Fry the balls till they become golden brown and turn them upside down so that frying is done uniformly on all sides.
- Place them on paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
We all know that Punjabi are great chefs, so we bring to you today pakoras made the Punjabi way. Have them with a plate of biriyani, or simply munch on them like an evening snack.