Quick and Easy Singaporean Rice Recipe
Quick and Easy Singaporean Rice Recipe singaporean rice recipe can’t be even easier than the method presented here! You may have enjoyed Singaporean rice before at a restaurant. If yes, then I bet you have not forgotten the taste of this beauty recipe. You must have wished to eat it again. So here is the recipe by KFoods, follow each step one by one and feed that eager foodie inside you.
- Chicken 150 gm
- Rice 2 cups
- Fried noodles half packet
- Capsicum 1
- Carrot 1
- Green shallots 1, cut off leaves
- Onion 1
- Cabbage 1/4
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Green chillies 4-6
- Ground red chilli 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Boil water in pan and add some turmeric also.
- Boil noodles in hot oil.
- Fry boiled noodles in hot oil.
- Pour water in a pan;add cumin seeds,salt and 2 tsp of oil in it.
- Boil rice in hot water.
- Cut long slices of green chillies and thin slices of garlic, fry them lightly in hot oil.
- Cut carrot, capsicum, onion and cabbage into pieces.
- Fry ginger-garlic paste in hot oil.
- Add chicken to it and cook until light brown.
- Add all the cut vegetables and stir them.
- Now add white pepper, black pepper, oyster sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt, tomato ketchup and garlic sauce.
- Mix corn flour with little water and add it to the sauce to make it thicken.
- Mix mayonnaise (cream), water and ground red chilli in a bowl.
- Make a layer of boiled rice in a tray.
- Then spread the mixture of vegetables and chicken over it.
- Pour the remaining rice over the mixture, spread the paste ofcream, fried chilli and garlic over it.
- Now pour fried noodles over it.
- Delecious sigapori rice is ready.
- Serve with salad and raita,
- Chef’s Tip: if you feel that the rice have become soft while simmering, fold dry cloth or a news paper anf place under the lid. It will absorb the moisture.