DIY – Potato Facial Mask for Hyperpigmentation, Skin Whitening, Pimples
DIY – Potato Facial Mask for Hyperpigmentation, Skin Whitening, Pimples, Skin can have a variety of problems with every passing day. It is natural for skin to lose the glow and healthy look because skin ages as our body grow old. With regular following up of the natural remedies for skin, the youthfulness of the skin can be retained and aging can be delayed.
Pigmentation is one of the major problem skin faces especially in women. The reasons are many; acne marks, hormonal issues, skin rashes, skin infections and irritations, allergic reactions, sun exposure, hereditary problems of pigmentation in the skin. But, thanks to the numerous home remedies and natural ingredients which help in reducing pigmentation by constantly using them. Here is a simple and quick homemade treatment to reduce skin pigmentation.
You will need the easiest available ingredients from the kitchen. Every kitchen is sure to have these items.
Method of preparation:
- Peel a potato and make a piece of medium thickness. Grate the raw potato finely.
- Transfer into a clean bowl.
- To this bowl add one or two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix well and allow the mixed ingredients for just about 2 minutes to set altogether well.
- Your homemade potato skin treatment for pigmentation is ready.
- Apply this mask to your Face for fifteen minutes.
Do not leave it unused for long, as raw potato gets oxidized easily.