1 kg potatoes (boiled, peeled)
½ cup cooking oil
3 Onion (minced)
3 Garlic cloves (minced)
200 g ground chicken
50 g fresh coriander seeds (ground)
½ nutmeg (ground)
1-1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp red chili powder/black pepper powder
¼ cup Fresh coriander (chopped finely)
½ tbsp Corn starch/Corn Flour
1 tbsp warm water
1 egg yolk
1 egg white
Cooking oil for deep-frying
- Mash the boiled potatoes using potato masher till fine.
- Heat cooking oil on a wok over high heat.
- Stir fry onion and garlic till fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken mince. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Combine ground coriander, nutmeg, red chili powder/black pepper powder, salt into the wok. Mix well.
- Add Fresh coriander, Corn starch/Corn Flour and warm water.
- Cook till everything is well done and water evaporates.
- Combine mashed potatoes and cooked chicken in a bowl. Add egg yolk. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture as desired. Roll in white egg mixture and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry till golden. Serve warm.