1. In an ovenproof pan at least two inches deep and large enough to hold the fish in one layer, add the olive oil, water, parsley, garlic, tomatoes, red pepper and salt.
2. Turn the heat to medium and allow the crazy water to simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place the fish in the pan skin side down, transfer pan to oven and cook until fish is done, approximately 20 minutes.
5. Transfer the fish to warm plates, pour a little of the crazy water over and around the fish, making sure to include some tomatoes, and serve .