Amla Hair pack for hair growth and hair fall
Apart from the conventional and overly used and abused techniques for increasing the speed of hair growth. This technique is better than the techniques available online, it is a tried and tested technique which has proven to be effective for increasing hair length within no time.
DIY way to grow hair fast
Ingredients for this DIY way to grow hair fast are:
- Amla powder
- Lemon juice
- In a small bowl, take some alma powder
- This powder is available in the market and also can be found in dry forms which can then be ground in the grinder at home
- Then add in some lemon juice to the Amla powder
- Mix the two ingredients well and form a paste
- Now add in some water if the consistency is very thick
- You can continue adding water until it forms a paste than can be easily applied to the hair
- Make sure your hair is clean and free from any dust
- Apply this paste on your hair roots and scalp on of the head.
- Let it stay on the head for 30 minutes
- You can wear a shower cap to keep the heat retained in the hair scalp
- Massage your hair scalp with your fingertips after 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with normal water
- It does not require you to wash your hair with shampoo or conditioner.
- You can continue using this Amla pack on your hair every 2 to 3 days.
- You will observe a great increase in the length of your hair within no time
This is a very useful technique for making the hair grow within no time. This Amla Hair pack will not only make your hair longer but will also make them stronger and thicker which is attractive as it looks.
This Amla pack is very healthy and natural. It can be used to increase hair length, improve hair strength and retain hair pigmentation naturally.
This is a perfect hair pack which is made at home using natural ingredients at home. It is great for increasing hair length and improving the overall health and look of the hair. Amla is a natural ingredient which stops hair fall and gives a natural shine and softness to the hair at home without nay chemicals or expensive salon treatments.