Murg Malai Kabab Recipe
- Chicken – 800 gms, boneless
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1, lightly beaten
- Green chillies – 4, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Mace and nutmeg powder – 1/2 tsp
- White pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tbsp each
- Grated cheese (optional) – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Butter as required for basting
- Salt as per taste
- Onion rings as required (finely cut)
- Lemon wedges as required
How to make Murg Malai Kabab:
- Make fine incisions to the chicken pieces.
- Make a smooth paste of all the ingredients except the lemon juice and apply to the pieces thoroughly and refrigerate, preferably overnight or at least for 3 hours.
- Skewer the chicken pieces and properly coat with butter and cook over a pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes or till the chicken is tender.
- Garnish with onion rings and lemon wedges.
- Serve hot with a sprinle of lemon juice and green chutne