1.Lentils (moong daal) 120 gm
3.Cashew nuts, broken 10 gm
4.Clarified butter (ghee) 30 gm
5.Khoya, fresh, grated 60 gm
6.Pistachios, chopped 10
7.Sugar 60 gm
8.Water 120 m
1. Wash and soak the lentils for 30 minutes.
2. Drain out water and grind into a rough paste.
3. Heat ghee in a kadhai and fry the lentil paste till light golden in colour.
4. Put the sugar and water to boil in another pan.
5. Stir continuously till the sugar dissolves completely.
6. Boil rapidly for 5 minutes. Add to the fried daal.
7. Cook, stiring vigorously till the mixture becomes thick.
8. Add cardamom powder.
9. Garnish with khoya, cashew nuts and pistachios. Serve hot.