How to Make Yummy Pizza Paratha at Home – Kids Love to Eat
Kids Love to Eat. Everyone enjoys pizza. Pizza has become a universal food enjoyed by all. Pizza Paratha is perfect for the times when you want to enjoy homemade pizza. It is also the quick and an easy to make recipe. Personalize your pizza with your favorite toppings. You can serve this for lunch, snack, or especially in your kid’s lunch box. This recipe is also child’s favorite because of mild spices and yummy taste. As Kids love pizza and mostly we prefer making fresh pizza at home. You are going to love this Delicious Pizza Paratha recipe as it is quicker than making pizza; it is healthier and amazingly delicious.
Procedure to make Delicious Pizza Paratha
For making Pizza Paratha at home, you have to follow the simple procedure which is given below.
- Whole wheat flour, two cups
- Grated mozzarella cheese, one cup
- Bell pepper chopped, quarter cup
- Onion chopped, quarter cup
- Corn kernels, quarter cup
- Olives chopped, eight to ten
- Italian seasoning, as required
- Chili flakes, as per taste
- Pizza sauce, one tbsp
- Pesto sauce, one tbsp
- Cooking oil, as needed
- Salt, half tsp
- Water, one cup
- Firstly, in a bowl mix the flour, salt as needed and knead with water then take some oil and knead it again, to form into a smooth dough. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now, take another bowl mix cheese, bell peppers, onions, corns, olives, seasoning and a little salt and keep it aside.
- Then, divide the dough into equal portions and shape into medium sized balls.
- Now, roll out each dough into an approximately same big circle.
- Then, Spread some pizza sauce or pesto sauce on chapatti
- Now, Place half some of the fillings in the center. Pull the edges of the dough to wrap it around the filling, making sure it is covered from all around.
- Later, Spread cheese mixture on the chapatti and you can make different shapes of Paratha.
- Now, Tawa fries all the Paratha on medium heat till they are brown and crispy from both the sides.