How to Make Yummy Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe at Home
How to Make Yummy Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe at Home Smooth, seasonal and summery! A great way to enjoy the fresh produce of the season.
Ingredients Of Eggless Mango Mousse
- 2 cups mango pulp-sieved
- 1 cup cream-chilled
- 1/8 Tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp gelatine
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water at room temperature
- 4-6 short, transparent glasses to set the mousse mango slices to garnish.
How to Make Eggless Mango Mousse
- Put mango pulp, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup sugar into the small pan.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 1/2 cup water and let it soak. Heat mango mixture over low heat, stirring all the time, till warm.
- When warm, add the soaked gelatine and continue stirring till it reaches a coating consistency.
- Remove from heat, mix in the lemon juice, pour into the individual glasses and leave to cool.
- Beat the cream and the remaindered sugar till it holds shape. Put the cream in a piping gun or polythene bag and pipe decoratively to cover the mango.
- Garnish with mango slices, chill and serve.