How to make Yummy Chocolate Milkshakes at home easily
It’s hot summer days and usually has cravings to have drinks and shakes. When it’s Ramadan, try to have something new on our Iftar table. Yummy Chocolate Milkshakes name itself makes essences flowing in the mouth. If you are a chocolate lover, simple milk shake can ever come close to the divine taste of rich and creamy milkshake prepared with this recipe as the flavor of three simple ingredients; milk, chocolate syrup and ice cream. They altogether enhanced by whipped cream. This recipe is very simple to make and always taste good. You just have to add your favorite ice cream with a few ingredients or you can just experiment with all kinds of extra flavors as per your family’s taste. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Procedure to make Yummy Chocolate Milkshakes
For making chocolate milkshakes at home, you have to follow the simple procedure, which is given below.
- Milk, one glass
- Dark chocolate crushed, forty gram
- Cocoa powder, two tbsp
- Chocolate ice cream, two cup
- Coffee/instant espresso powder, one tsp (optional)
- Ice cubes, half cup
- Whipped cream, one cup
- Chocolate chips, half cup
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup, as required
- First of all, take a blender add chilled milk, chocolate ice cream, crushed dark chocolate, cocoa powder in it.
- Then, Cover it with lid and blend on high speed for about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Make sure to blend it until mixture becomes frothy and there are no lumps of ice cream left.
- Now, add ice cubes and coffee or instant espresso powder,if you want to have a “Mocha” flavor.
- For decorating, take a glass drizzle some Hershey’s chocolate syrup at the sides of glasses.
- Now, pour chocolate milkshake in glasses.
- Finally, top with whipped cream, Hershey’s chocolate syrup and garnish some extra chocolate chips.
Yummy Chocolate Milkshakes is ready to serve. Serve it immediately.