How to Make Delicious Vegetable Pizza without Oven at Home
How to Make Delicious Vegetable Pizza without Oven at Home It’s a very simple recipe that only needs chicken and some readily available vegetables. You can make the quick and delicious bread pizza for your kid’s lunch box or for a party. So, basically that’s a yummy combination of chicken with cheese, gives the taste like pizza and easily make at home.
How to Make Delicious Bread Pizza without Oven
The necessary ingredients required to make Bread Pizza are following, read the steps to make this recipe at home.
- Boneless Chicken, as required
- Ginger paste, half tsp
- Garlic powder/ paste, half tsp
- Black Pepper, half tsp
- Salt, half tsp
- Tomato Ketchup, as taste
- Cheddar cheese, sufficient
- Cheese slices, sufficient
- First of all, take the boneless chicken and wash it with the fresh water.
- Then, take a saucepan and add oil in it, add chicken and fry.
- After that, roast the chicken pieces until they become golden brown, set aside.
- In the next step, take the vegetables one by one and cook them in the oil for few minutes.
- Now, take the slices of bread, heat them in butter to make them soft.
- Then, take the cheddar cheese and place a layer of Julian cheddar cheese on the bread.
- Later, make a layer of vegetables and chicken on the bread slices, again sprinkle the cheese over the vegetables and chicken.
- After that, put the bread in the preheated pan and place the lid on the pan, let it cook on low flame for at least five minutes.
- After five minutes, take out the bread pizza from the pan on a plate and serve them.
You should try to make and enjoy the Delicious Bread Pizza without Oven.