How to Make Tempting Dhaka Chicken Fried Recipe
How to Make Tempting Dhaka Chicken Fried Recipe Dhaka chicken is well known dish amongst Pakistani restaurants. It is simple fried chicken with flour coating and sesame. this is a very tempting recipe . once you start you cant stop, experience the wonderful taste at home also.
- Chicken drumsticks 8 – 10
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Garlic 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chili ½ tsp (ground)
- Egg 1
- All purpose flour ¼ cup
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- White sesame 3 tbsp
- Cooking oil 2 cup (for frying)
- Beat egg and add yogurt and garlic paste.
- Then add chicken in this mixture and leave it for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, sesame, salt and red chili in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in skillet and coat chicken with dried mixture.
- Again keep the coated chicken for 15 minutes in Refrigerator.
- Then deep fry chicken on medium heat until it becomes gold.
- Serve hot.