Make Spicy Grilled Chicken Drumsticks at Home
How to make Spicy Grilled Chicken Drumsticks at Home, Recipe or summer recipes I had lined up that are perfect for grilling season, I bring you another grilled chicken recipe. Unlike my milder chicken drumstick marinade I did in my Grilled Beer Marinated Chicken, this one packs in stronger flavors with the sweet honey and the spicy peppers.
These chicken drumsticks are the perfect BBQ food to serve at a gathering. Simply marinate them the night before, and cook them on the grill. They’re a no-fuss finger food that will have your family/guests licking their fingers.
- 8-10 dried red chillies
- 8-12 chicken drumsticks
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Oil for greasing
- Make incisions on chicken drumsticks and place in a bowl. Add salt and lemon juice and mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 180º C.
- Grind together coriander seeds, garlic, dried red chillies and crushed peppercorns with some water into a smooth paste.
- Add the prepared paste to the chicken, mix well and set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray with some oil. Place the marinated chicken drumsticks in it, put the tray in the preheated oven and bake till the chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve hot with lemon slices.