How to Make Spicy Chicken Biryani at Home in Restaurant Style
Chicken Biryani is very popular in every age group. Today, I am sharing a delicious recipe of how to make Spicy Chicken Biryani at home by using simple ingredients. This recipe is very easy to make and it tastes all time yummy and delicious. The ingredients which we will use in this recipe are easily available in the market. To make Spicy Chicken Biryani, you just have to follow the simple and easy steps and your Spicy Biryani will be ready within forty minutes. Follow the ingredients and procedure given below.
Ingredients to make Spicy Chicken Biryani
- Chicken, one kg
- Yogurt, one bowl
- Red chili powder, one tablespoon
- Ginger & garlic powder, one tablespoon
- Salt, half tablespoon
- Oil, half cup
- Onion, three to four
- Tomato, three to four
- Green chilies, four to five
- Red chili flakes, one teaspoon
- Salt, as per taste
- Fry onions, half bowl
- Oil, for frying
- Biryani Masala, one packet
- Water, one cup
- Mint leaves
- Lemon, two to three
- Rice, one kg
- Yellow food color, three tablespoon
Procedure to make Spicy Chicken Biryani
- First of all, take a bowl and add chicken in it to start the marination
- Then add yogurt, oil, red chili, ginger garlic powder and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and keep that bowl aside for thirty minutes.
- Not take a cooking pot and heat the oil on medium flame.
- Then add sliced onion and fry for seven minutes until their color becomes light brown.
- After that, add marinated chicken and cook it for almost fifteen minutes.
- Then, add tomatoes, Biryani Masala, salt, red chili flakes and fry for three to four minutes.
- Now, add one cup of water and cook it while covered with the lid on medium flame.
- Your curry is ready now, add boiled rice and pour yellow food color on rice and green chilies.
- In the end, sprinkle mint leaves and lemon and cover the pot with lid and cook it on low heat for five minutes.
- Your Spicy Chicken Biryani is ready, now garnish it with eggs, mint leaves and sliced lemons.
Your Spicy Chicken Biryani is ready to serve. Enjoy delicious Chicken Biryani with your family.