How to Make Restaurant Style Chicken Karahi Recipe at Home
How to Make Restaurant Style Chicken Karahi Recipe at Home Chicken Karahi – Chicken karahi’s are very popular in Pakistan and don’t take long to make. If you have to fix a quick simple lunch in 30 minutes then make sure you treat yourself with this delicious chicken karahi recipe by Chef Zakir, and leave your review below.
- Chicken (small pieces) 500 gm
- Tomatoes roughly grind 3
- Ginger finely sliced 2 tbsp
- Garlic and ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 4-5
- Fresh green coriander 1 bunch
- Crushed dry coriander 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Heat oil in a wok and add the garlic and ginger paste, stir fry for few seconds.
- Then add crushed coriander and cumin, stir well.
- Now add chicken, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green chilies (with one slit down) and fresh coriander and mix it well.
- Add roughly grind tomatoes, salt, crushed red chili and turmeric.
- Cook covered with lid till the chicken is done, and the water has dried.
- Garnish with sliced ginger,green chilies and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with chappati or naan.