How to Make Quick & Easy Evening Veg Snacks Maggi Pakoda
How to Make Quick & Easy Evening Veg Snacks Maggi Pakoda New and easy to make snacks recipes is something we all look out for. Today, let’s make Pakoras using Poha, which is rice flakes. This 15-minute veg snack recipe is a perfect dish for your evening cup of tea or coffee. Super easy to put together and is surprisingly very delicious. Try out this quick poha pakoda recipe and enjoy! 🙂
- Water – 3 cups
- Maggi – 1 Pack
- Cabbage – 3 tbsp (grated)
- Onion – 1 (grated)
- Carrot – 3-4 tbsp (grated)
- Tomato – 1 small (grated)
- Maggi Tastemaker – 2
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Maggi Masala-e-magic – 1 Sachet (optional)
- Besan / Gram Flour – 4 tbsp
- Chawal ka Atta / Rice Flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil – to deep fry
- Soak 1 1/2 cup of Poha, in warm water for a minute. Drain the water and wash with fresh water, squeeze out a little bit of the water.
- Check the texture, they need to be mushy. Transfer to a plate and let them sit idle for a minute or two.
- In a mixing bowl, add the poha, then start mashing and kneading like a dough with hands. Halfway in, add chopped coriander, green chili, 2 boiled potatoes, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds, salt and a bit of sugar to balance it out.
- Now start kneading again to form a smooth texture. Divide this into small portions and smooth-en them. You can form these into any shape.
- Deep fry these in medium flame until golden brown, and light. Do not overcrowd the pan, fry a few at a time.
- Once fried, take down to a kitchen towel lined plate.