How to Make Eggless Molten Choco Lava Cake with Oreo
How to Make Eggless Molten Choco Lava Cake with Oreo Choco Lava Cake or Chocolate Fondant Cake, warm liquid chocolate filled cake is enjoyed by everyone from every age group.
- For One Lava Cake : Oreos – 3
- Powdered Sugar – 1 Tsp
- Baking Powder – a pinch
- Milk – 2 Tbsp
- Chocolate filling – 1 ball
- Filling Ingredients(Makes 10 balls) – Dark Chocolate – 120g
- Water – 30ml
- Making the filling : Heat up 30ml of water along with 120g of chopped dark chocolate in a pan until completely melted stirring regularly.
- Once melted, transfer to a bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it sit in counter top for 4-5 hours. Overnight is better. Do Not Refrigerate, Just Let it sit in countertop.
- Then using a spoon scoop out anywhere between a tsp to a tablespoon worth of and roll into small round portions. I made 10 out of it, which means I can make 10 lava cakes from this filling. Freeze these balls until completely frozen, then transfer to a ziplock bag and keep frozen. Use whenever you wish.
- For making one lava cake, take 3 oreos, powdered sugar and baking powder in a mixer grinder/blender and grind to a powder.
- Add the milk and mix it to make a thick batter. Take a silicone cupcake liner and add a tablespoon of the batter. Then place a chocolate filling ball and add all the remaining batter over top of the filling.
- Microwave this for anywhere between 45 seconds to 1:10 minutes. Mine is a 800watt microwave and I do 50 seconds for extreme lava, and 1:00 for normal lava and cake. Personally i like both ways, microwave it your way.
- As soon as the time passes, take it out and flip over to a plate, sprinkle over a touch of powdered sugar and relish the joy! Oreo Goodness with the ever so awesome chocolate lava!