How To Make Delicious Restaurant Style Pizza without Oven at Home
How To Make Delicious Restaurant Style Pizza without Oven at Home Here is an easy homemade pizza recipe without oven. Pizza is one of the most desired foods of present era. Kids particularly love to eat cheesy chicken pizzas. Now even if you don’t have an oven, you can make it at home on your stove.
• 2 1/2 cup flour
• Yeast 2 tsp
• Sugar 2 pinch
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1-2 tbsp olive or cooking Oil
For Pizza Paste
• 1-2 tbsp Oil
• Clove Garlic, chopped
• Onion, slIced
• 500 gm Tomatoes, chopped
• 2 pinch oregano
• 2 pinch Sugar
• Salt to taste
For Pizza Topping
• 150 gm boneless Chicken
• Salt to taste
• Chili sauce 2 tbsp
• Spring Onions with leaves, chopped
• 2 Tomatoes without seeds, chopped
• 1 Capsicum, chopped
• 8-10 olives
• 5 Mushrooms, chopped
• 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
• 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
• 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Fry onion and garlic in oil, add spices and tomatoes.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes and then blend it in blender. You can also store this sauce in refrigerator. I also added the red chili flakes in sauce.
- Fry the chicken in oil than add little water and cook till the chicken is done.
- Add chili sauce and salt in it.
- Remove from heat and add all vegetables in it.
- Add red chili flakes and 1/2 tsp oregano in it and mix it well.
- Now make a round pizza base from dough with the help of rolling pin.
- Preheat the pan on stove.
- Put the pizza base in pan and cover it, cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take out the base from pan and apply the pizza sauce on other side, which is already cooked.
- Put chicken and vegetable mixture on it and then sprinkle both cheese on it.
- Put it in pan again and cook it covered for 15 minutes or till the pizza leaves the pan.