An Amazing Recipe to Make Delicious Pizza Pasta at Home
An Amazing Recipe to Make Delicious Pizza Pasta at Home “Very easy to make, and kids will love it! Italian-style dinner ready in just an hour! Cheesy pasta and pepperoni baked in pizza sauce make a yummy dish.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (28 ounces) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion until beef is brown. Drain.
- Combine beef mixture with spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, and cooked pasta and pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese, is melted and golden.