How to Make Delicious Handi Chicken at Home for Special Occasion
How to Make Delicious Handi Chicken at Home Boneless Chicken Handi is a rich, luscious creamy chicken curry. Boneless chicken in a creamy gravy is fabulous in itself but when you make this is a traditional clay pot it literally takes the recipe to a next level. It is best enjoyed on a chilly winter night with hot and crispy tandoori roti, butter naan or roghani paratha.
- 500 gm boneless chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 3 green chilies, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 Tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Fry chicken cubes in oil on high flame so they retain their shape.
- Once tender take them out in a plate.
- Put chopped onion in the same oil and fry until golden then add ginger/garlic.
- Now add cumin seeds and tomatoes and a little water and cover it on low flame.
- Your masala is ready for the chicken when the tomato is cooked and it leaves oil.
- Now add chicken and keep your flame medium for the rest of the procedure.
- One by one adds Kasuri methi, garam masala, coconut powder and keep on stirring for two minutes in between.
- Add yogurt and cream and after 2 minutes sprinkle plain flour and mix.
- Turn flame low now then transfer into a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, and ginger. Boneless Chicken handi is ready to serve.
If you like Boneless Chicken Handi Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.