How to Make Delicious Fusion Fire Chicken with Cheese at Home
How to Make Delicious Fusion Fire Chicken with Cheese at Home Chinese recipes are eaten around the world because of mild spices and yummy taste. Chinese recipes are rich in mouth-watering taste and have a yummy aroma. Today, I am going to share a different recipe of Fusion Fire Chicken with cheese at home easily.
Things we need:
- Red chili flakes, two tbsp
- Paprika powder, one tbsp
- Red chili powder, half tbsp
- Black pepper powder, half tbsp
- Ginger paste, two tbsp
- Garlic paste, one tbsp
- Soya sauce, one tbsp
- Hot pepper sauce, one tbsp
- Honey, three tbsp
- Boneless chicken, one kg
- Water, as require
- Oil, for frying
- Cheddar cheese, one bowl (shredded)
Procedure to make Fusion Fire Chicken with cheese:
To make delicious Fusion Fire Chicken with cheese at home, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, take a large mixing bowl and add Red chili flakes in it.
- After that, add red paprika powder, ginger-garlic paste, honey, soya sauce, hot pepper sauce and black pepper powder in the bowl.
- Then, mix them properly by using a whisk.
- Add some water to make a smooth mixture.
- Now, take one kg boneless chicken and clean it properly.
- After that, add boneless chicken to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now, keep it aside for ten to fifteen minutes for marination.
- After fifteen minutes, take a cooking pan and heat oil in it.
- Then, pour marinated chicken with the mixture in the pan and fry for some time.
- Now, add salt as per your taste.
- Cook the mixture until the water dries completely and oil comes out from the mixture.
- Then, add shredded mozzarella cheese in the cooking pan and cook for some time till the cheese melts completely while the lid is covered.
- After that, sprinkle some chopped green onions and black pepper on the chicken.
Delicious Fusion Fire Chicken with cheese is ready to serve now. Enjoy yummy Fusion with your family.