Delicious Chicken White Karahi Recipe at Home
Delicious Chicken White Karahi Recipe at Home White Karahi is a wonderful addition to standard chicken karahi. It is famous for its light masala. These specialized versions of karahi are though not very common but they taste more than awesome. People enjoying them occasionally then manage to enjoy them frequently. It is very tasty and delicious and especially people who eat less spices must like it.If you are not a white karahi genius, no worries. KFoods.com tells you how to make white chicken karahi with step by step picture recipe. Find the recipe below and enjoy.
- Chicken: 1kg
- Crushed Onions: 4 pcs
- Salt: as per taste
- Green Chili (Crushed): 15 to 20 pcs
- Ginger Garlic: 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Fresh Cream: 1 cup
- Oil: 1/2 cup
- Crushed White Chili: 1 teaspoon
- First heat oil in a saucepan. When heated, add chicken and fry until it is golden brown. Transfer fried chicken to another pot. Now fry ground onions in the same oil until it becomes golden brown.
- When onions turn golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and roast for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add crushed green chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add fried chicken and salt. Cook well. Then add yogurt and fresh cream, mix and let it cook more. When yogurt liquid is dried, lower the heat and cover pan. See if oil starts appearing, add ground white chilli and steam-cook (dam) for 1 minute.
- Scrumptious chicken white karahi is ready to serve.