How to Make Delicious Kofta Pulao Recipe at Home
How to Make Delicious Kofta Pulao Recipe at Home Arabian kofta pulao is a famous Arab recipe. It involves first preparing meatballs and then cooking rice pulao and then serving with usual add-ons like raita, salad, and chutney. Kofta is the specialty of the dish; you can use either chicken or mutton, whichever suits your situation. After eating so many types of pulao, having a meatballs pulao would surely give you a superb taste that you have been missing yet.
For Making Kofta
- Beef (Minced)
- Cumin Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Button Red Chilies
Ginger Garlic Paste
- For Making Pulao
- Chicken Boneless
- Mint Leaves
- Green Chilies
- Whole Garam Masala
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- For making kofta, in pan fry sesame, cumin seeds, peanuts, button red chilies, and grind. In a chopper, process minced beef, fried masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt.
- Now add an egg and mix and make koftas.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the koftas.
- To prepare pulao, Heat oil and fry onions. Then add chicken, whole garam masala, and Ginger Garlic paste. After frying well, add salt and stock and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Now add cooked rice, mint leaves and green chilies and cook. When water dries, let it simmer for 10 minutes, mix koftas in rice and off the flame.