How to Make Italian Style Chicken White Sauce Pasta at Home
How to Make Italian Style Chicken White Sauce Pasta at Home Fettuccine pasta with chicken in white sauce is famous main dish in Italy and an item of choice for those who prefer savoury foods. It is a easy yet rich creamy cheesy pasta dish that kids will enjoy as well.Today i had a craving to eat creamy chicken pasta with few ingredients.so i made the white sauce with lots of Garlic and tried not to add much veggie stuff other than Onion..The cheesy creamy pasta tasted awesome.. Everyone loved it!!
So thought to share it with you all., i am not telling this is an unique / extra ordinary recipe.. But all I could say is, It’s tooooo cheesy and yummmmm…and effortless!!
- Pasta 500 gm
- Chicken (boneless) 200 gm
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Flour 1 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese 100 gm
- Boil water in a pan and cook the pasta.
- Cut boneless chicken into chunks.
- Add the chicken in a bowl, add salt, pepper and olive oil and mix.
- Add oregano and mix.
- Heat pan and fry the chicken for a few minutes.
- Add chicken stock and then flour and bring to boil.
- Once the chicken has cooked take out into a bowl.
- In another pan over medium heat, pour in milk and cream together and bring to boil.
- Add in grated cheddar cheese into the white sauce.
- Mix the chicken and white sauce together.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve.