How to make Chicken Tomato and Spaghetti Pasta
How to make Chicken Tomato and Spaghetti Pasta, What makes this pasta very special is that in addition to fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic, and spinach, I also used sun-dried tomatoes and red pepper flakes to add lots of flavor! Once the dish is completely cooked, I highly recommend that you add 3 tablespoons of high quality olive oil to stir into the final dish, off heat.Cream cheese, Parmesan and dressing get together in a sauce that makes anything it touches creamy and luscious—including tomatoes, chicken and spaghetti.
It packs a powerful flavor punch, and, let’s be honest, you probably don’t want to hang out with someone who’s been eating anchovies and garlic, even if you’ve been partaking of the same because your friends and family will love this. It’s so tasty and so good for you! A very simple and hearty dish you can make in 15 minutes flat.
- Chicken 300g
- Spaghetti 250g
- Mitchell’s Ginger Garlic Paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Mitchell’s Tomato Paste 3 tbsp
- Water as needed
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- White Onion half
- Tomato 4 pieces
- White Pepper 1 tsp
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Basal Leaves ½ tsp
- Thyme Leaves ½ tsp
- Parmesan Cheese 1 ½ tsp
- Black Olives for garnishing
- Broccoli for garnishing
- Green Capsicum for garnishing
- Parsley for garnishing
- In a cooking pot, add water, spaghetti, cooking oil, salt and boil it. After that, cool it.
- In another cooking pan, add olive oil, white onion and sauté it.
- Now add, Mitchell’s Ginger Garlic Paste and cook for a while. Now add, Mitchell’s Tomato Paste, chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Next, add tomato, salt, white pepper, oregano, basal leaves, thyme leaves, black olives, broccoli, green capsicum, tomato, boiled spaghetti, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Your tasty Chicken Tomato Pasta is ready to serve.