How to Make Chicken Tikka Recipe at Home || Chicken Recipe
How to Make Chicken Tikka Recipe at Home || Chicken Recipe This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala–chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. Serve with rice or warm pita bread. People love a succulent piece of meat with a soft aroma of coal. Chicken tikka is one the tastier meat, we all wants to have in parties and weddings. Marination of chicken in yogurt and spices makes it tongue-tickling flavor. If you want to make it at home you must need a perfect recipe.
- Chicken quarter pieces 4
- Yellow food colour a pinch
- Vinegar ¼ cup
- Salt as required
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Coal for smoke
- Apply cuts on chicken then apply vinegar and salt on chicken and leave for 30 minutes. Wash the chicken.
- Take a mixing bowl; mix together all spices in yogurt along food color.
- Marinade chicken with this mixture and leave for at least 5 hours in fridge.
- Heat the charcoal and bbq chicken pieces.
- Otherwise take a normal cooking pan and cook the chicken pieces.
- At the end give it coal smoke. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.