How to Make Chicken Cheese Pizza Bread Pakora at Home
How to Make Chicken Cheese Pizza Bread Pakora at Home Today, I am sharing a quick and easy recipe with you to make Chicken and Cheese Bread Pakora at home. It is a famous recipe and very easy to make for the Iftar time. People love to eat chicken and cheese pakora on their special occasions.
Procedure to make Chicken and Cheese Bread Pakora
For making Potato and Chicken Bread Pakora at home, you have to follow the given simple procedure.
- Bread slices, four to five
- Boiled chicken, half kg
- Boiled potatoes, two
- Gram flour, one bowl
- Onions, one medium sized
- Corianders leaves, two tbsp
- Chopped green chilies, one or two
- Tomato ketchup, two tbsp
- Bishop seeds, half tsp
- Red chili powder, half tsp
- Dry mango powder, quarter tsp
- Turmeric powder, quarter tsp
- Baking soda, quarter tsp
- Salt, as per taste
- Oil for frying
- In the first step, take a mixing bowl and add gram flour in it.
- Now, add dry ingredients in the gram flour bowl and mix them by using a spoon.
- Later, add water gradually and prepare the semi-thick
- After that, take another mixing bowl, add boiled potatoes and mash them properly.
- Then, add boiled chicken, mango powder, chopped onions, green chilies, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Now, mix the ingredients with your hands or use a spoon.
- After that, take a bread slice and start spreading tomato ketchup over it.
- Then, spread the bread pakora mixture on the bread slice.
- Take another bread slice and repeat the procedure once more.
- Later, place that bread on the other bread and cut it in sandwich shape.
- After that, coat the bread slices with the batter evenly from both sides.
- In the last step, heat some cooking oil in the saucepan and fry them until their color changes to light brown.
Place the fried Chicken and Cheese Bread Pakora for Iftar time on the tissue paper and serve them with tomato ketchup.