How to make Basic, Plain & Soft Sponge cake without an Oven
Making a cake without oven and microwave is an amazing trick. Most of the people don’t have microwaves and ovens in their home. So, I am sharing an amazing recipe of how to make basic, plain and Soft Sponge cakewithout an Oven at home by following simple steps.
Required ingredients to make Soft Sponge cake without an Oven
- All purpose flour, 200gms
- Sugar, 200gms
- Eggs, 3
- Sunflower Oil, 100ml
- Baking soda, one tbsp
- Sodium bicarbonate, 1/8 tbsp
- Vanilla essence, 3 drops
To make Basic, plain & Soft Sponge cake without an Oven, you have to follow the given procedure.
- First of all, take a blender and pour granulated sugar into
- Now, grind the sugar to make it in fine powdered form.
- Then, add plain flour in icing sugar.
- After that, pour eggs into the blender along with other ingredients. But do not beat the eggs before adding.
- Now, add sunflower oil, baking soda, Sodium bicarbonate and vanilla essence in the blender.
- Then, grind all the ingredients well for a while until a smooth batter form.
- Take a baking dish, coat and apply a layer of oil all over and inside the pan.
- Now, pour the evenly ground cake batter into a baking dish.
- Later, pour sand and spread it evenly in a wide and thick bottom vessel.
- Now, transfer the vessel onto the flame and heat it up on a medium flame for at least five minutes.
- Once the sand is medium hot, place batter container on it carefully and cover it with the lid.
- Now, cook it for twenty to thirty minutes on a low flame.
Delicious Soft Sponge cake without Oven is ready to serve now.