How to Make Achar Gosht Recipe With Homemade Masala
Achar Gosht is a popular Pakistani food. At least any of the women in every home must know the recipe of Achar Gosht. It is an often cooked recipe because it’s taste is so good that everyone likes it. Achar gosht requires meat as usual and some other pickle spices which actually form the taste of Achar Gosht.
Recipe with step by step instructions offered by KFoods.com. If you are to cook this dish first time, you landed the right page. This page contains each and every step in making pickle meat recipe with very clear instructions.
- Meat: 1 kg
- Salt:as per taste
- Ground Ginger Garlic:2 tablespoons
- Onions:2 to 3 medium (sliced like omelet)
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Tomatoes:3 medium (diced)
- Red Pepper:1 tablespoon (ground)
- Coriander Powder:1 tablespoon
- White Cumin:1 tablespoon
- Fennel:1 tablespoon
- Mustard Seeds:1 teaspoon
- Nigella Sativa:1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek:1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil:1/2 cup
- Green Chilies: 3 to 4
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch thin chopped
How to Make
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add onions and fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add meat, ginger garlic, yogurt and one glass of water. Cover and cook until oil becomes visible.
- Crush green coriander, cumin, fennel, mustard seeds, nigella sativa and fenugreek and add to the pot. Also add salt and tomatoes.
- Add green chilies and green coriander and cook on low heat until tomatoes water dries out and meat is tender.
- When layer of oil appears, achar gosht is ready to serve.