1) Lobsters 2 lb large
2) Cloves garlic 6
3) Lemon 1
4) Chili powder 1 tsp
5) Turmeric powder 1 tsp
6) Ghee 1 tbsp
7) Chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
8) Salt and sugar to taste
1. Carefully remove the meat from the lobster shells and wash well.
2. Heat the ghee in a saucepan and fry the crushed garlic till a pale gold.
3. Add lobster meat and fry for about 5 minutes.
4. Add juice of lemon, chili powder, turmeric, sugar and salt.
5. Cover and simmer gently on a low heat till tender, adding a little water if necessary.
6. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.