- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 6 tsp honey
- 6 eggs
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- Fresh bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Oil to shallow fry
- Cut finger thin slices of the chicken breasts.
- Make a semi thick paste of the mustard, honey, salt and black pepper.
- Marinate the chicken in honey mustard paste for about 2 hours.
- Toast about two slices of bread and blend in a mixer for fresh bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan to shallow fry chicken.
- Dust the honey mustard chicken pieces with flour to roughly coat each piece.
- Now, coat the chicken pieces in the egg, and then in the bread crumbs. Shallow fry.
- Your honey mustard chicken is ready to serve
Incoming search terms:
- india mehendye dijayen