Homemade Recipe to Make Chicken Manchurian
Homemade Recipe to Make Chicken Manchurian Pakistan has many of its own versions of continental dishes. One of the most popular and delectable of such dishes is the Chinese Chicken Manchurian. Chicken Manchurian Recipe was originally prepared by a small Chinese community living in Calcutta, India.
- – Chicken Boneless (Cube Cutting) 500g
- – Mehran Ginger Paste 2 Tsp
- – Black Pepper Powder 1 Tsp
- – Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp
- – Mehran Vinegar 1 ½ tbsp
- – Soy Sauce 1 ½ tbsp
- – Tomato Ketchup 6-8 tbsp
- – Salt as per taste
- – Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- – Maida Flour 1 tbsp
- – Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- – Egg 1 piece
- – Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- – Green Chilli (Chopped) 5g
- – Sugar 1 ½ tbsp
- – Chicken Stock ½ cup
- – Green Onion 5g
- 1- In a bowl, add chicken, salt, corn flour (1 tbsp), maida, lemon juice, Mehran Garlic Paste (1 tsp), Mehran Ginger Paste (1 tsp), Mehran Black Pepper Powder, Mehran Red Chilli Powder, egg and mix it well. Keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil (as needed), marinated chicken and deep fry until light brown.
- 3- In another cooking pan, add cooking oil, Mehran Ginger Paste (1 tsp), Mehran Garlic Paste (1 tsp), fried chicken, salt, green chilli, Mehran Soy Sauce, Mehran Tomato Ketchup, sugar, Mehran Vinegar, chicken stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 4- Next, add corn flour (1 tbsp) mixed with water (3 tbsp).
- 5- Use green onion for garnishing.
- Serve with Egg Fried Rice.
- Your tasty Chicken Manchurian now ready to serve.