HOMEMADE POTATO CHEESE BALLS RECIPE AT HOME
Everyone likes to have some snack with evening tea. My today’s topic is about Potato Balls, a tea-time snack. I am going to share a quick and easy recipe to make Potato Cheese Balls at home. It has a tempting and mouth-watering flavor and yummy aroma. You can easily make it at home by simply following the recipe.
Procedure to make Potato Cheese Balls
For making tea-time snack at home, you have to follow the given procedure.
- Boiled and mashed potatoes, two to three
- Chopped capsicum, one small
- Green chilies, chopped two to three
- Ginger paste, one tsp
- Garlic paste, one tsp
- All purpose flour, one tbsp
- Corn flour, four tbsp
- Red chili flakes, one tbsp
- Oregano, half tbsp
- Breadcrumbs, half cup
- Cheese cubes, one bowl
- Salt, as per taste
- Water, ass needed
- Oil, for frying
- In the first step, boil potatoes and mash them.
- Now, take a large mixing bowl and add mashed potatoes in it.
- Then, take capsicum and green chilies and chop them well.
- Later, add these chopped vegetables to the potato bowl.
- Now, start adding the spices and other ingredients in the bowl.
- After adding the ingredients and spices, take a spatula and mix the ingredients well.
- You can also use your hand for mixing.
- Now, take a small portion of the mixture in your hand and make a hollow ball.
- Later, take cheese cube and place it in the center of the potato mixture and shape it into a ball.
- Then, repeat the procedure and make more balls.
- Now, prepare a mixture of corn flour and water and dip the balls in it.
- After that, take breadcrumbs and coat the balls in them.
- Later, heat the oil in a saucepan or cooking pot.
- Now, gradually add all the coated balls in it and golden fry them.
- After frying, place them on the absorbent
Quick and easy Snacks Potato Cheese Balls are ready to eat now, serve them hot with your favorite sauce and enjoy your teatime.