Easy Remedy to Naturally Whiten Yellow Teeth at Home
Home Remedy to Naturally Whiten Yellow Teeth at Home, People with yellow teeth find it hard to smile in public. It takes away confidence and can create embarrassing moments sometimes. How to get rid of yellow stains on teeth?, I have seen over the counter medicine claiming whiter teeth overnight. It’s better to choose alternative medicine like home remedies to make yellow teeth white again.
According to a study, people are more likely to get hired or find love if they have sparkling white teeth. Yellow stained teeth will promote less happy smile, resulting into rejections. This study took reviews from over 1,006 independent individuals.
How to use:
Home treatments can produce different results. The effect depends on how long you follow the remedies. If you are trying to get rid of yellow teeth, then better understand what causes it in the first place.
1. Take a pinch of baking soda and put it into a small glass or bowl.
2. Add a small amount of purified water (ideally not tap water) to the bowl and mix it with the baking soda. The solution should be slightly runny, as you don’t want too many of the granules present. Dip your toothbrush in to get some of the solutions on the brush.
3. Brush your teeth, starting with your molars and then moving to the facings and backs of your teeth.
4. Optional: Once done, you can add some more water to the glass or bowl and swish it around your mouth. This will help keep your mouth alkaline.
5. Rinse out your mouth with purified water as you normally would after brushing.
Other people place baking soda directly on their toothbrush and begin with the front teeth. When the solution is mixed with saliva, it becomes liquid.