A wrinkle causes the biggest threat to women’s beauty. It mainly appears due to aging factor, when the skin losses its elasticity and becomes wobbly. It normally starts from the eyes and then can be seen on cheeks and at the corner or lips. When due to aging factor, our skin becomes much thinner and drier than before it creates wrinkles. Some other causes of wrinkles are pollution, chemical application on face in the form of cosmetics, nutrition intake in our diet, improper skin care, and unhealthy life style like smoking and drinking. Excess exposure to sun also causes wrinkles.
Here are some home remedies to get rid of wrinkles in natural way:
- Include lots of fluids, this will keep your skin hydrated and prevent it from dryness.
- Eat a healthy diet, which includes fruits, green vegetables, nuts, whole grain food, seeds and legumes.
- Avoid alcohol or smoking or reduce intake of caffeine, because it makes the skin much more dry leads to wrinkles and many other problems.
- Try to protect your skin from getting damaged from sun, for this you can use a good sunscreen on skin area that is exposed to sun rays.
- Instead of alcohol based cosmetics, use herbal products on your skin.
- You can use natural oils for removing make up or dirt from for skin, instead of harsh soaps.
Incoming search terms:
- what do women from india use to remove wrinkles?