Folded Chicken Paratha Recipe
Folded Chicken Paratha Recipe Want to have the best spicy chicken roll? Well, you’re in the right place. Treat your taste buds by tasting Lahori parathas. Bring Lahore’s culture to your home and taste its colours and life.
- 250 grams Boneless chicken
- 4 tablespoon garlic
- 1 small tej patta
- 1 small stick cinnoman stick
- 4-6 peppercorn
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- salt to taste
- 2teaspoon green coriander
- 2-4 green chillies(optional)
- water as needed
Prep: 25min › Cook: 10min › Ready in: 35min
- Boil chicken with garlic cloves, cinnamon stick, tej patta and peppercorns till it’s completely cooked.
- No pink should remain in the center. Upon cooling, shred it roughly.
- Now, make the paratha dough. Break the dough into balls and shape them into the size of small oranges. Mix all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill each ball with 3 teaspoons of the mixture. Take care that the filling doesn’t spill out.
- Now, put this stuffed ball on the chakla and roll it like a regular paratha.
- Heat a tawa on medium heat. Put a tsp of oil on it and when it sizzles, put the paratha.
- Cook on each side for about 2 minutes, till the colour changes to a rich, golden brown.
- Serve with ghee on top or with dahi.