- Fish Fillets 4- 5 pieces (chilean Sea Bass goes extremely well with this recipe)
- Chilli powder – 1tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as required
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 4 0r 5 tbsp
- Small onion – 3
- Garlic – 3
- Ginger – small piece
- Curry leaves few
- Fennel seeds (saunf) -1/2 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients and make a paste with little water.
- Rub the paste on the fish and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated fish and cook them on slow flame until it becomes crisp on both sides.
Use ginger garlic paste if available makes it easier to grind without adding much water.